I don’t know why but i get lots of search engine traffic to my blog who come here searching for “make money online” I see that keywords a lot in my stats. I have not written many post using that keywords but still folks come, so i thought i should really write something for them too since i too make money online.
Make Money Online is something which should be top searched term for the last decade but seriously neither Google nor Yahoo came up with it. More and More People have realized that working online and making money from internet is really possible. You want a list of things that you can do online then go Google for it. There are 162,000,000 sites that tell you how to make money online.
Here i am going to show you the real truth behind make money online phobia.
1. It’s not easy: Yes, i say you it in your face. Don’t dream of being overnight millionaire. No, you cannot. There is no way you can earn 1 million dollar overnight. I have been working online solely since last 4 years and i am not even close to that figure.
2. Work Hard: Well, if you could work hard then you could have done anything you wanted; you didn’t have to search online for make money online.
3. 99% of sites which say you that making online is easy are scammers. Run from them. If they themselves could make money online then they would not share the secret with you. Now run! You have been warned.
4. Forums, Blogs, Web 2.0, Twitter, blah blah. None of it will make you money if you just think they will make you money. You got to work your ass off to make them work.
5. Make Sites – Put Ads – Earn Dollar does not works, Go Figure.
Well, you can actually make money online, now ask me how?
Well, be prepared to work harder, not just 9 to 5 but beyond that because internet never sleeps, I started working online in Feb 2006, that would be almost 4 years next Feb, i was also one of you trying to easily make money online because i believed that internet worked and i too could use it make money online and you too need to have that faith in Internet. Web is not just for facebooking or chatting with your friends but there are many more things to it.
I had a diploma in web designing and had worked as a web designer before i ventured out independently on Internet so that helped me. If you have any skill that you can use on Internet than you will find working online easier than 99% of people. Web workers or internet freelancers as they say aren’t made overnight. Go ask anyone who has seriously made money from internet and they will say working in a corporate setup, going office 9-5 is lot easier than working online from your home wearing your pajamas.
That said, don’t get disheartened if you are just starting in it, The Movie has just started and there is still long way to get before this market gets saturated. But let me tell you one secret, business on internet will never get saturated, its people who get lost in the way. Things change so fast on Internet and if you don’t flow along it then you too will get saturated. Keep changing your business model and venture into new business and fields when you see your income dwindling.
Just keep faith in internet and you will surely make money.
Till, then, Best of Luck